1. Have you set up the conference room already? 會議室已經準備好了嗎?
2. Let's get started today's meeting. 那就開始會議吧!
3. I suggest to break up into groups and discuss the ideas. 我建議分成幾組討論這些想法。
1. Have you set up the conference room yet?
Already和yet都用在完成式，有已經的意思。差別是already多用於肯定句中，例如：The staff have already finished the work. 而yet則多用於疑問句與否定句中，如：Have you finished it yet? I haven't finished it yet.
2. Let's get started with today's meeting.
Get started是展開行動很口語的用法，可以直接說Let’s get started。但後面如果加名詞，就要接一個介系詞with。如果是展開一個計劃，也可以用get started on the project。
3. I suggest we break up into groups and discuss the ideas we've seen presented.
建議做某事，英語用 suggest doing sth，而不能用 suggest to do sth。例如：他建議搭飛機去，可我認為這樣花費太大。
(O) He suggested going by plane, but I thought it would cost too much.
(X) He suggested to go by plane, but I thought it would cost too much.